Monday, September 3, 2012

Thirty-three days and counting...

The 5K I signed up for (and convinced others to sign up for) is in 33 days.  I'm excited and nervous.  I've had a few, very minor, aches and pains that have kept me from running regularly.  Also, it hasn't been as convenient lately because we've had someone staying in the same room as the treadmill, so I can't get up super early and run.  I did run last week and it went pretty well.  Unfortunately, that was only workout 2 of week 3 of the Couch to 5K plan.  I only have about 4.5 weeks left, so I need to get a move on. 
Weight is still doing ok.  I dropped one pound last week.  I've been moving more even though I haven't been exercising much.  Hopefully as I pick up the training for the 5K, the weight will come off a little faster.
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment