Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MIA

Sorry I was MIA.  I had a cold, then food poisoning, and I"m just getting over the cold now.  Sunday I weighed in at 211.8 pounds.  Still 3.2 pounds above where I should be.  This morning I started the Insanity workout program with my husband.  We get up before 5am to do it, so he can be done by then and get to work on time.  I really, really want to stick with this.  I still need to do my running, so hopefully I can make all of this work.  My plan is to run after the Insanity workout.  If that doesn't work, I'll need to find other times to run.  I promised a friend we'd run the 5K on March 24th in less than 40 minutes!  I still haven't run a full mile on the Couch to 5K program.  I'll be starting that up again tomorrow and hope to pick up on week 5 workout 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment