Thursday, March 8, 2012

Progress

Sunday's weigh in was bad.  I was at 211 pounds again.  But, I've worked out everyday for the last 11 days.  I also ordered the Brazilian Butt Lift workout dvds from Beachbody and I plan to do those along with Insanity.  I weighted myself this morning, after the workout, and it read 207 pounds.  I am pretty excited.  Also, two days ago I started tracking my calories again.  I used to do this and it works really well when you account for everything.  I'm also using the Bodybugg again and it all goes together on myapex.com.  I know that I've posted my measurements here before, at least hips, waist, and chest.  I've also posted my goals.  I stand by those.  But, yesterday I happened across information on Alessandra Ambrosio (the Victoria's Secret model).  Throughout the years of paging through VS catalogs, she has been my favorite.  Anyway, the information I found was that her measurements are 34"-25"-34".  That seems amazing to me.  I've since found women that are smaller, but a 25" waist and 34" hips?  That's impossible for someone like me, right?  We'll see.  With my big push for exercise and my renewed calorie counting, I'm going to try.   What do you think?  Impossible or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment