Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ugh

Unfortunately, I didn't stick with the calorie tracking for very long.  I weighed in this morning at 210.2 pounds.  However, I started Brazil Butt Lift this morning.  The Cardio Axe workout was actually a lot of fun! With the DVDs came a 6 day supermodel slim down plan.  I'm doing it.  I started today.  I'll be following their meal plan exactly and getting approximately 1000 calories per day.  I do their prescribed workouts each day too.  After I've finished the Insanity workout for the day.  It is a lot, but I'm hoping that an results I see at the end of the week will be motivation to continue on.  I really, really want to lose this extra weight and get down to a good, healthy, attractive (at least to me) weight.  There were notes in the meal plan that said you shouldn't do this for more than 6 days at a time and that you might feel irritable and have headaches.  I already have a headache and I'm not even done with day 1.  Yuck.  But, by eating their meal plan, I'm eating foods I wouldn't normally choose.  I've found that I actually like grapefruit (with zero calorie sweetener) and string cheese.  Hopefully, I can get some more sleep and have another good workout tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment