Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm doing it!

I'm actually doing it.  I'm going to the Weight Watchers meetings, I'm exercising, I'm tracking my food, and I'm losing weight!  And, I'm pretty darn happy about it.  I've been doing the Couch to 5K program again and I'm on week three and I'm enjoying it!

I've had my off weeks and days.  Vacation and holidays make it really hard for me to make myself stick to the plan.  Luckily, I've got a break from those for a while now. 
I've signed up for a 5K in October.  I've got my husband and some friends signing up too.  I really, really want to do a 10K and a triathlon at some point in my life.  I've been reading Ben of Ben Does Life for a while and I find him so inspiring.  Not necessarily because he keeps trying and he has his setbacks but because he's trying to share it with others and because he sets such high goals (100 miler!). 
Another person I read regularly is Jill of Baby Rabies.  Her blog helps me in other aspects of my life and she's really funny.  I've actually starting taking action on my long dormant interest in photography partially because of Jill.  She's a photographer and gives lots of tips on her blog.  I'm really enjoying the small amount of progress I've made in photographing my son so far and hope to include pictures in this blog in the future.
Things are good.  I hope there are for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment