Friday, June 1, 2012

Another new beginning...

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted.  That's shameful.  But sickness, excuses, and denial have all been prevalent in the last few months.  So, I stopped by Weight Watchers on the way home from work on Tuesday and joined.  I had my first meeting this morning.  The coolest thing about it was seeing the "Lifetime Members".  These are people that have met their lifetime goal but still come to the meetings to help them stay on track.  Awesome.  What I realized during my big exercise push is that it wasn't enough.  I just stayed above 210lbm for a long time.  In the recent past, I've been pretty consistent around 205lbm.  Today, I hit 202lbm.  The lowest I've been since I got pregnant with my son over two years ago.  I always feel weird saying this time is it and this will work, but what other attitude could I have?  If I think it will fail, then it definitely will.  I think this time will be different.  Weekly meetings with people to learn your name and people to weight you in and see your weight loss.  Plus, I'm really tired of being fat.  It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment