Wednesday, August 24, 2011

To New Friends!

Well, hello.  We are going to be friends.
I sat next to a girl I barely knew in a training session for work over 6 years ago and said that same thing.  Today we are still great friends; she is even my son’s godmother.  She and I sat together for that 6 week training session passing post-its back and forth to get to know each other better.  We’ve gotten older and are both married and starting families now.  In general, we’re busier and have less time for our post-it conversations. 
That’s where you come in!  Lately, I’ve realized that I just don’t seem to have enough time in a day/week/month that matches up with my friends’ time.  But I still need an outlet, a sounding board, and really, a source of contact outside of work, my husband, and my son.  So, thanks for taking on that function and becoming my new friend!    

No comments:

Post a Comment