Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Goals

Following bendoeslife's example, I've listed out some goals I'd like to accomplish this year.  2012 should be a big year for me fitness-wise.  Here they are in no particular order.  As I accomplish each goal, I'll update this list.
  1. I want to weigh 150 pounds or less. (currently 213)
  2. I want to fit into a size 6. (currently 16/18)
  3. I want my hips to measure less than 40 inches. (?)
  4. I want my waist to measure 32 inches or less. (?)
  5. I want to wear a size 34 bra. (38/40)
  6. I don't want my thighs to touch. (They do.)
  7. I don't want to have to squeeze into any adult-sized chair because my hips/butt/thighs are too big. (I do.)
  8. I want to run a 5K. (Not yet.)
  9. I want to run a 10K. (Not yet.)
  10. I want to regularly run 3 miles 3 times a week. (Not even close.)
  11. I want to regularly run 5 miles once a week. (Not even close.)
  12. I want to run a mile in under 8 minutes. (Ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment