Monday, January 9, 2012

One Down and Fifty-one to Go!

I had grand plans of blogging and tweeting regularly about what I was eating and how I was burning enough calories to lose one pound each week.  Then, I took reality into consideration!  I'm a full week and two days into this journey and I'm feeling good about it.  I'm trying to make small changes as I go.  Changes I can stick with.
Here are the stats:
My first weigh in on Sunday, January 1st: 215.6 pounds
My first completed week weigh in on Sunday, January 8th: 214.4 pounds.
I lost 1.2 pounds!  This could have been more but I had a big hamburger and fries for dinner Saturday night.  My goal was one pound and I made it.  Even on weeks when I lose more than one pound (hopefully I'll have those), I still plan to keep to the goal of (at least) one pound each week.  That way I won't slack off.
If you are working on a weight loss goal this year, I hope it is working out well for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment