Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Working out

Yesterday I tried to do strength training in the morning.  I still was feeling a little sick though so I only completed part of it.  I was using The Biggest Loser video game for Wii.  I've used it before and like it quite a bit.
Today I completed week 3 workout 1 of C25K!  I'm pretty proud of myself.  Especially since I ran at 6mph for 3 minutes to start it off.  It is amazing how relaxed 5mph feels after 3 minutes of 6mph!  I haven't been completing every workout from each week because I've gotten to the point with the first two weeks that I feel a little comfortable with my abilities.  And, I want to have pad in my training plan so if I need to repeat the harder workouts, I can.  I have a feeling I'll be completing all of week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment